In line with providing our customers with the best quality and client experience, GraceSol have established a considerate cancellation & refund policy.
- We plan each project by dividing work into milestones.
- All projects of GraceSol begin with a complete discovery/analysis and creation of a scope of work document. This is done to make sure that both parties have a complete understanding of the work required and thus eliminate the potential for project cancellations, reversals, or disputes.
- As there is time spent to achieve every milestone and complete every module, a refund is not possible for work already completed.
- In the event of a project terminated on a mutual basis, the client has control of all completed work and any payment for further development will become void. No previous payment or deposit would be refunded.
- No payment will be refunded once the client approves mockup designs and we move into the development phase of the project.
- There are no partial refunds for projects midway through a milestone phase.
- No cancellations are entertained for services that our marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited time offers and cannot be canceled.
- SEO and digital marketing packages are not refundable, but the client may cancel with a notice written 30 days in advance.
- We do not offer refunds on deposits or payments for projects that are abandoned or lay dormant for more than 30 days.
Digital Agency with a proven track record that can GET you high ROI