E-Business & Freelancing
Grow your business or career 10X with Practical Skills & Training
Whether you run your own business, are preparing for a career change or thinking of starting your own side hustle, Gracian provides access to a selection of free and paid digital skills, courses and training to help guide you towards new opportunities.
This course develops the skills necessary for developing and managing an e-business or freelancing. Developed by leading e-Business leaders, it covers a range of topics that will ensure your career in e-business has a strong foundation.
Start an exciting career in e-Business & Freelancing, the future of industry and commerce in
today’s society. Gracian Education e-Business certified have a wide range of skills to offer and we often receive feedback from our students that that they are more competitive for jobs with e- Business skills due to the nature of their specialized technical skills.
This E-Business & Freelancing course from Gracian Education prepares students for careers in:
- Information Technology
- Website Management
- Marketing and e-Marketing
- Information and Communications Advisory Services
- E-Business & Freelancing Consultant
- Project Management
- Customer Service and Sales Supervisor
- Commerce Strategist
- A Range of Supervisory Positions in an Administrative / Office Environment
Start your own business and enjoy the freedom of being your own boss! As the owner of your own small business, you can work the hours you choose and guide your business toward success!
The opportunities are endless and the future is bright for skilled e-business & Freelancing professionals!
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Students may enroll directly into the program without completing lower ranked qualifications.
1- Understanding e-Business & Freelancing
- What is e-business & Freelancing?
- What are the benefits?
- Creating additional revenue
- Reaching more customers and markets
- Improving marketing and promotions
- Meet the needs and expectations of customers
- Making it easier for people to do business with you
- Researching the opportunities
- Customer relationship management
- Distribution and logistics
- Marketing and promotion
- Key issues to consider
- Estimating budgets
- Identifying the target audience
- Writing a e-business & Freelancing plan
- Website concepts
- The Database
- Getting a website name
- Choosing and preparing web content
- Marketing and your website
- The look and feel
- E-commerce – selling on your website
- Developing the website
- Writing the development brief
- Selecting the web developer
- What to look for in a developer
- About Protecting & Security
- What part of my business is at risk?
- What are the sources of threats to my business?
- Maintaining e-business & Freelancing systems
- Website content maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Making improvements
- Technical maintenance
- Promoting your website
- Developing a promotional strategy
- Registering with search engines
- Helping search engines find your website
- Advertising your website
- Budgeting for maintenance
- About Improving
- Evaluating your e-business & Freelancing
- Procurement over the Internet
- Managing the supply chain and logistics
- Putting your catalogue online
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
13 October 2019